04 June 2010

A New Era

As some of you may have noticed, my blog was dead for about 9 months or so. During this time I’ve moved to a new country, travelled half of Europe, discovered lots of new music and attended some kick-ass concerts. From now on you will find new stuff. I am planning to write a few posts per week, some of them will be long and boring and some of them will be short and full of YouTube videos (sorry for those who live in a third world country where YouTube is blocked). I have also created a Twitter account and a Facebook fan page for the blog so you can keep up with it. The first post will be in a few hours I guess. During this time you can watch this video of Datarock who are pretty much my favourite band nowadays.



Three Norwegian friends founded Datarock during a festival. They then hired a fourth but sometime later they were left as a duo. To briefly describe their style, it is something like electronic indie pop/rock. They published their debut album “Datarock Datarock” by their own label in 2005. Their second album “Red” was released in 2009. This is their most popular song “Fa Fa Fa” which is from their first album.

No comments:

Post a Comment