27 July 2009

Paul with a Flute!

This is a photograph I found at YouTube. Shows how talented Paul McCartney is, he is playing a block flute while holding a cigarette.

Disclaimer: Kids, smoking is bad! Don't start smoking just because Paul McCartney did. Well who am I speaking to, kids nowadays don't even know who Paul McCartney is. All they know is Lady GaGa, Akon and that sort of shit.

This shot was taken during one of the first takes of "The Fool On the Hill". Paul probably wrote the flutes of this song, but the original record has proper flutes played by Richard Taylor and Jack Ellory.

This photo really made me smile because like every other kid in Turkey, I had my mandatory music education with this instrument. I don't know where it is now but mine was white. It reminded the old days when me and a friend (Levent) of mine played Metallica songs with block flutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment